Prisma® Access is the only SASE solution that adopts the five tenets of Zero Trust Network Access 2.0 (ZTNA) to secure the future of the hybrid workforce:
- Least-privileged access: ZTNA 2.0 uses the most stringent enforcement of the least-privilege principle, providing access control from the network layer (Layer 3) all the way to the application layer (Layer 7).
- Continuous trust verification: With ZTNA 2.0, when a user’s behavior changes, an application’s behavior changes, or device posture changes, there is a continuous assessment of the trust level granted and the ability to react – in real time – to all changes.
- Continuous security inspection: ZTNA 2.0 delivers continuous security inspection for all traffic to protect against threats and threat vectors.
- Protection of all data: ZTNA 2.0 consistently protects all data, including all application data, data within applications running on legacy mainframes, and data stored in modern, cloud-native and collaboration applications.
- Security for all apps: ZTNA 2.0 protects and secures all applications across the entire organization, including private, cloud and SaaS applications.
Speak to one of our experts and find out how Prisma Access is helping organizations confidently operate in a hybrid world, thanks to the superior security and user experiences of ZTNA 2.0.